Who the course is for and how you will benefit
Whether you want to launch a new career as a Coach, or whether you want to use NLP Coaching skills in your existing role, with the people you work with, this online NLP Coach Certification is for you.
You could be a manager in a corporate environment. or perhaps you work in the health services, social care or the charitable sector . You could be a teacher or youth worker. Perhaps you are a career development specialist working with clients or a business development mentor.
The bottom line is when you add NLP and Coaching skills to your tool kit, you will have more skills at your disposable that you can use to enable and empower the people you work with. You will also benefit personally as you will acquire the tools you need to be fulfilled, happy and successful.
The training you receive will support your application for Associate Certified Coach with the ICF via the portfolio route. The course is designed and structured in such a way that you will gain Coach Specific Training as defined by the ICF plus # hours of independent study.
You will receive a certificate from Bringing NLP to Life detailing the Coach Specific Training you have received, as well as the NLP concepts and tools that you have covered.
Coaching Content (12 Sessions)
You will learn how to:
- Ask thought provoking questions to help clients/colleagues clarify their outcomes and what they need to do to achieve them
- Elicit solutions from your clients/colleagues
- Enable your clients/colleagues to identify priorities, and take appropriate action based on those priorities
- Enable your clients/colleagues to move forwards by providing ongoing structure and accountability
- Facilitate your clients/colleagues progress through blocks, fears and obstacles
- Provide your clients/colleagues with the ongoing support they need to continue taking action
You will also learn how to structure an Initial Coaching Session using tools such as the Balance Wheel.
NLP Content (8 Sessions)
You will learn how to:
- Identify the underlying structures and patterns in your’s and others’ thinking using Robert Dilts’ ‘Neurological Levels’ model (Environment, Behaviour, Capability, Beliefs and Values, Identity, Beyond Identity)
- Set positive outcome frames – an essential element of goal setting which complements the more familiar SMART approach
- Improve your communication skills and better understand where others are coming from
- Establish rapport with others
- Recognise Visual, Auditory and Kinaesthetic styles and use this information to enhance your communication
Please refer to our detailed Course Syllabus for further information and should you have any questions that you would like us to answer please call the office on + (44) 7741 101077
Your Online NLP Coaching course has been designed by Pam Rigden. She has over 10 year’s experience in the design, delivery and management of NLP courses and has taught NLP Diploma, Practitioner and Master Practitioner courses in both the UK and Canada. Pam is an accredited member of the International NLP Trainer’s Association (INLPTA); a worldwide association of professional NLP Trainers and Master Trainers, who are dedicated to establishing and maintaining the highest quality standards in NLP Training.