“If there is any one secret of success it lies in the ability to get the other person’s point of view and see things from that person’s angle as well as from your own.”
In 2005 HSBC embraced this principle when they launched their highly acclaimed ‘Points of View’ marketing campaign.
- Who knows what you’ll see when you look from someone else’s point of view.
- Everyone looks at the world from a different point of view.
- Different points of view make the world go round.
- Isn’t it better to be open to other people’s points of view?
- We see no problem with different points of view. Only potential.
The following video HSBC Live Theatre marked the climax of the HSBC Campaign.